- Hats - all children need a hat for playtimes and lessons outside, please send in a named hat.
- Water bottles - all children need a water bottle in school which needs to be taken home and washed every day and brought back again. This is really important as we have no water fountains in school now due to hygiene/Covid issues and no water on the tables at lunchtimes, children take their bottles in with them.
- Summer uniform - if girls are wearing dresses and want to wear cycle shorts underneath that's fine but the shorts should not be longer than the dress length. Girls wearing skirts and no tights should make sure the skirts are knee length.
- Summer shoes - these should have covered toes ie no sandals.
- PE kit - This is the same as before - come in PE kit on your PE day (see class reminders on Dojo/Tapestry), shorts and t-shirt if hot! If the older children want to bring a spare top to change if they get sweaty then they can do.
- Sun cream - Please apply cream before school so children only need to reapply at lunchtime, you can send in a small suncream bottle labelled with class/name. Children must be able to apply it themselves. The creams which last a whole day can be used if you prefer.
- Times of school - please refer to Friday News before the holiday for time changes. ALL children must be in class for the register by 8.55am.