Today you need to complete the following:
- Maths Minutes (Flashback Week 7 Day 4)
- Maths Lesson 4: Interpret charts
- Spelling: Please go over the meanings of the homophones
- English: Session 4 Character Profiling Roz
- Read for 30 minutes
- Science: Interdependence and Adaption
- 60 minutes of physical exercise
Work through the learning pathway for 'interdependence and adaption' following the tabs at the side of the screen.
From the 'Start here' tab:
Read about interdependence and watch the video clips about food chains.
From the 'My turn' tab:
Read about adaption and watch the video clips about local and regional habitats. Afterwards, choose one animal from each habitat and explain how it is adapted to its environment.
From the 'Learning review' tab:
Complete the activities about one of the animals from the list.