Below is the school’s uniform. In considering the cost of our school uniform, we have kept the use of items with logos to a minimum. Please do not feel the need to provide a school jumper or cardigan with a logo. Plain jumpers, available at supermarkets or charity shops, are equally as good. The Parent and Teacher’s Association also regularly run a pre-loved uniform stall to allow parents/carers to access uniform at reduced prices. These events are advertised in the school newsletter.
- No nail varnish
- Shoulder length or longer hair to be tied back with a simple dark coloured scrunchie or elasticated band
- Hair bands should be of a plain style in a dark colour with no adornments
For health and safety reasons we do not allow children to wear jewellery to school, with an exception being made for:
- Simple watches that only tell time and do not distract the child or other children from their learning
- Small earring studs in pierced ears
- Small objects of religious significance
It is essential that children do not wear any permitted item(s) of jewellery on a day that they have P.E. If this is unavoidable, then it is essential that they are able to remove any permitted item(s) of jewellery by themselves for P.E. lesson, to prevent any potential injuries from occurring.
All items of clothing should be labelled with your child’s name, as the school cannot accept responsibility for any articles lost or damaged on the school premises.
Uniform can be pre-ordered and can be delivered to home or school.