Vision and Ethos
Our school is a place….
- Which provides a broad and cohesive education in a Christian setting developing knowledge and skills for them to take to the next phase of education and life.
- Which has a dedicated and hard-working staff, working in partnership with parents to provide an environment where children of all abilities grow and have a thirst for their learning
- Where children enjoy a rich and exciting curriculum with a wide range of additional artistic, musical and sporting activities for all ages resulting in the accumulation of cultural capital and knowledge
- Where all feel valued and where all are learning to care for one another
- Where children are enthusiastic about continuing to learn and take responsibility for themselves and their own learning
- Where children accept their share in the responsibility of all for the world and society
- Where children embrace Christian values which will enable them to live with respect, generosity, integrity and care
- Where children are able to embrace change whilst holding to their core values
Our Christian Values are:
Generosity, Compassion, Courage, Forgiveness, Respect, Thankfulness, Trust, Perseverance, Justice, Service and Truthfulness